Sunday, October 6, 2013

Scholastic Book Fair

This is one of my favorite weeks all year. It's time to shop at the scholastic book fair.  Not only do I repeatedly make an appearance at the book fair in our library, but I also shop online.  This is a great option for grand parents who would love to buy books but aren't close enough to attend the fair.  I have my kids each make a wish list and then we email their wish lists to extended family.  Their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and great aunts and uncles can shop until 10/22 and the books will be delivered to the school free of shipping charges.  I encourage you to check this out.

Another great tool Scholastic offers is Teacher Picks. The first day the Scholastic book fair opened I jumped online and picked books I have read and recommend for students. You can see my list here.  I have also created a teacher wish list if any parents would like to buy a book for my classroom book shelf.  I would really appreciate whatever help I can get to stock that shelf!

To shop the scholastic book fair in our middle school library stop by
Monday 11:30-1 and 2-4
Tuesday 11:30-1 and 3-5
Wednesday 11:30-1 and 3-4
Thursday 11:30-1 and 3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment