Friday, September 27, 2013

Bake Sale for 6th Grade Books


I am looking for 6th grade students to do some community service for me by baking or buying goods and helping me run a bake sale on Friday, October 4th during advisor.  The proceeds from the sale will go toward buying classroom novels for 6th grade.  Specifically we need an entirely new classroom set of The Giver by Lois Lowry because our set has been so well used every one of them is falling apart.  To help motivate the students, a generous donor has offered to match our sales up to $100.  If your son or daughter would be interested in helping, please either e-mail me or have them talk to me so that I can get an idea of how much food we might have. Since the bake sale will be in the morning, breakfast items would be preferred, and to accommodate students with allergies, please mark items that have nuts.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Amanda Haas
ahaas@universityschools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment